We use proprietary and third party cookies in order to improve our services via the analysis of users' navigation habits. If you continue navigating, we consider this an acceptance of their use.
The websites of this Institution utilize cookies, both proprietary and third party, with the object of improving their services and their operation, as well as optimizing the user experience. Therefore, we understand that if you continue with the navigation or the activation/installation of the application or corresponding service and do not deactivate the cookies, you are in agreement with their use.
The objective of the present Policy is to help you to understand how the Institution utilizes cookies, the purpose of the cookies used, as well as the options available for managing them.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user's computer for the purpose of gathering data essential for the correct operation of the web pages, applications or any other of the Institution's websites that may offer benefits to the user, facilitating their navigation and usability, and that could be updated and recovered by the institution responsible for their installation.
Cookies may only be read by the service or application that has issued them and in no case are they executable files, nor can they self-propagate or contain a virus. The proprietary cookies used in the Institution's websites do not collect users' personal data (first name, last names, address, banking details, or any other). For the purpose of improving your privacy, we have proceeded to encrypt all IP addresses and maintain these in an IP registry, for which, in this manner, the information that is obtained by means of the cookies service used by the Institution is entirely statistical and completely anonymous.
Additionally, the Institution's applications and service utilize the analytical service of IBM Unica NetInsight and Google Analytics. These process the information on behalf of the Institution, regarding how the application and/or service is used, with the sole aim to providing activity reports about the application and/or service.
For more information you may consult the Privacy Center for each of these analytical tools:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website will be directly transmitted and stored by Google. If you wish to deny the permission for the statistical processing of this data or information by Google Analytics, you can deactivate this service without any problems. To do so, please follow this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=es
IBM Unica NetInsight: http://www-03.ibm.com/software/products/en/on-premise-web-analytics/
2. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THE INSTITUTION
The cookies used by the Institution are:
1. Defined by the Institution that manages them:
Proprietary Cookies : These cookies are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the group and from that computer which provides the requested service to the user.
Third Party Cookies : These cookies are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed either by the group or a third party that processes the data collected through the cookies.
2. Defined by the period of time they remain activated on the computer:
Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to successfully obtain and store data while the user accesses a web page or application. They are used to store information that is only conserved for the benefit of the service requested by the user in a single occasion.
Persistent Cookies: These are the cookies in which the data stored in the computer can be accessed and processed, during a period defined by the group that may last from minutes to several years.
3. Defined by the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies are processed:
Technical Cookies: These cookies allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application, and use the different options or services that these may offer.
Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics, based on a series of criteria in the user's computer (for example: language, the type of navigator through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.).
Analysis Cookies: These cookies allow the tracking and analysis of the behavior of the website users to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookie is used for measuring the activity occurring on the websites, application or platform and for the creation of user navigation profiles for these sites, with the purpose of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data generated by users of the service. It will be possible to consult the analysis cookies used by the Institution in the following:
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow for the management, of the most effective form possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency in which the advertisements are displayed. The Institution does not integrate cookies of this type within the web services provided to the user.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow the management, of the most effective form possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information regarding the user's behavior obtained through the continued observation of their navigation habits, allowing for the development of a specific profile in order to display advertisements relevant to this profile. The Institution does not integrate cookies of this type within the web services provided to the user.
3. COOKIE CONFIGURATION
To complete (ONLY IN CASE THEY ARE UTILIZED)
- - Session-based cookies that control the initial state of the user's session and the website content to which the user has access.
- - Cookie that is used to store the country and the default currency, so that frequent users receive a customized experience and do not have to change the country and currency whenever they visit the page.
- - This is used to store the web site's default culture settings, so that the content being offered to the user is localized when the user returns to visit the web site, acting like the user's default language.
- .RIADEVICE, .RIADEVICEVERIFIED
- - These cookies are used to detect whether a certain device has been previously used to control the experience which the user is enjoying.
- - This cookie stores a unique session identifier.
- _ga, _gat, optimizelyBuckets, optimizelyEndUserId, optimizelyPendingLogEvents, Xtl_cta_tickle_shown, xtl_file, ki_r, ki_t, ki_u
- - Used to quantify the effectiveness of the online marketing campaigns and to ensure that we are sending only relevant information to users. For more information, or to reject or eliminate this cookie, visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org
- s_pers, s_sess, s_vi
- - This provides anonymous statistical information regarding usage volume, pages consulted, traffic sources, etc. This information allows us to identify and to understand our clients' necessities. Next, we updated the web page in order to provide greater interest for those that visit it. For more information, or to reject or eliminate this cookie, visit www.aboutcookies.org, where you will be able to find detailed information on how to do so in wide variety of navigators.
- - This cookie is configured by websites that work in the Windows Azure cloud platform. It is used for load balancing, in order to guarantee that the visitor's page requests are directed to the same server during a single navigation session.
- - This guarantees the security of the data entered by users in data entry forms.
In addition, we supply links to support for the principal web navigators available on the market, in which one may find instructions about how to change the configuration of the cookies:
- Windows Internet Explorer:
- Google Chrome:
4. REVISION OF THE COOKIES POLICY
The Institution will perform an annual revision of the Cookies Policy, unless regulatory demands, or those of another nature make it necessary to adapt the Policy on a less frequent basis. Therefore, users are advised to consult their content periodically.
For more information on cookies, please consult Guía sobre el uso de las cookies de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (PDF, 630 KB).